|Home » State Bank of India » Online Payment|
SBI Online Payment
Fed up of long queues and lengthy procedures to pay off your utility bills? SBI online payment service is a solution, where you can avail 24/7 SBI e-Pay facility to pay off your bills online via internet banking or gold card, tata card, SBI debit/credit card. State Bank of India is putting all the possible efforts to make the life of its customers much simpler, easier and comfortable. The bank has introduced number of innovative services that help the customers to cope up in today’s fast moving life. SBI online payment is a very convenient service through which you can receive and pay bills online without standing in long queues and worrying about delayed/ late payments and depositing the cheques.
Through SBI online payment service, you can view and pay off number of utility bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by simply sitting at home or at office. In order to avail this service you simply need to visit the https://www.onlinesbi.com and select the ‘Add Biller’ feature to choose the bills, you want to pay, or can fill the SBI e-PAY Registration Form (SeRF) available at all the SBI branches.
How to make SBI Online Payment?
State Bank of India provides highly secure online payment gateway to view the bills receipt and make payment. SBI e-PAY service is available in number of cities and states across India. You can make payment by simple login to www.onlinesbi.com and visit the SBI e-PAY link, thereby selecting the biller from the list available and entering the bill details like bill date, bill number, due date, mode of payment (net banking/ credit card/ debit card) etc. The amount of payment gets debited from your SBI account and the acknowledgement message of every bill paid via SBI e-PAY gets conveyed electronically.
You can also schedule your payments by giving AutoPay instructions related to bill details like bill amount etc. to assure that all the bills get paid before the due date automatically. Following are some of the types of bills which can be paid via SBI e-PAY:
|Electricity Bills||Telephone Bills|
|Water Bills||Home loan, education loan and car loan installment|
|Gas Bills||Credit Card Bills|
|Mobile Phone Bills||Mutual fund, Smart Ulip and PPF payment|
|LIC Life insurance policy premium||Payment of tax( income tax, service tax, MVAT, DVAT, TDS etc. )||
There are number of benefits offered by SBI on using its online payment service:
- State Bank of India has introduced a separate portal of SSC and UPSC examination/recruitment fees. You can pay the exam fees with in no time using SBI online payment facility.
- You can save 1.8% of transaction charges on booking railway tickets online using SBI Railway card.
- SBI TATA Credit Card Paynet service to pay all the outstanding payments via internet banking.
- TNEB (Tamil Nadu Electricity Board) bills can be paid with the help of SBI online payment service.
State Bank of India has recently introduced an instant payment facility to pay off your bills immediately, popularly known as “SBI-InstaPay”. This facility is made available to only and only SBI customers. It has made the life of SBI customers very easy and convenient. Following are some of the features of this service:
Following is the list of biller companies:
- You are not required to under go any kind of prior registration to enjoy this service.
- You can avail this facility by simply selecting the biller from the options available and submitting the bill and payment details and finally submitting it.
- The payment details will be sent to the respective Billdesk of the biller. You are required to make the payment 2 days before the due date as the biller takes up to 2 working days to process the payment details.
|Bill Type||Biller/ Companies|
|Credit Card||SBI Card|
|DTH||TataSky, DishTV, Airtel, VideoconD2H, BigTV, SunTV|
|Insurance Premium||TATAAIG Life Insurance|
Bharti AXA Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
|Prepaid Mobile||Vodafone, MTNL, Loop Mobile, Uninor, Aircel, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Tata Docomo CDMA, Reliance GSM, Reliance CDMA|